Monday, January 16, 2012

Rooster #25

People often ask me what I have been up to and this is what I usually say...

BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL and you guessed it, BASKETBALL

That's whats up.

And I love it.

Every minute.









He would be super mad if he saw these pictures.  He doesn't like to be the center of attention or to be on my blog.  But, hey...I'm the Mom and I get to do whatever I want.  Anyway, he doesn't even read my blog.  whew!

I am so proud of Reid.  He has done such an awesome job this year.  I was so worried about his first year in high school, at a new school, new friends, and getting involved in high school sports.  He has proved yet again that he can handle anything that comes his way.  I am loving watching him grow into a sweet young man.  I am loving listening to his stories and the way he confides in me. God has great plans for this kid and I am so excited for him.  He doesn't like me to brag but I have to say that he is one awesome teenager.

I love that boy.

For reals. 


2 comments:

JD said...

That little man has grown up so much and so FAST!! You have a great young man in your household and I think you are one of the greatest moms I know.

Lynn said...

It does help that he has the most amazing mom and dad that are raising him RIGHT. That makes all the difference. For reals.