Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back on the Huffy...I think.

It's been way too long. Way too many things to say. Way too many things going on that I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I have fallen off my bike, tore my jeans and skinned my knee.....now I have to get back on my hot pink pink huffy....with the banana seat and ride again. You know what I mean? I have written blogs in my head for weeks. What I want to say is all jumbled up in my brain and may never get out. I just can't find the words. Scary...I know. I guess I can just start out by saying that the school year is almost over. YEAH! I am ready for the summer and getting to try out our new neighborhood pool. The kids are really excited about that. I am too. I am ready to sleep in for a few days (or more) and get up to do NOTHING! I know that won't last long. Camps, VBS and vacations will soon begin and we will be busy once more. But, those are the fun things. I love summer so much but I know I will be hearing the dreaded, "I'M BORED" before you know it. We are loving our newhouse. I can't believe we have been in it for almost a year. The time has flown by!! We still have stuff in boxes....the garage still looks like a bomb went off but it will be there when I'm ready.....right? I could take a picture of it for grins....but it mught scare you to death. I am just glad to be in the house and I know that in time it will all be organized and just the way I want it. Right? Well, maybe when I find that money tree that people talk about. :) I am hoping that this little post will get me back in the mood of blogging. I really have A LOT to say. I have had some really life changing things happen in my life lately and putting it out there for me is good therapy. I also like it being documented for my kids. I have loved going to my Blurb book that I made last year and looking at all our fun memories. Even Macy loves getting it out and looking through it. I love that. I plan on making another one but I have to get my behind blogging again. Any good peer pressure would be welcomed. :) Until next time, y'all.....

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sooo glad you're finding your bloggy groove again! Like Dory says in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming...", well, just keep blogging whenever you feel like it or have a bit of down time. :)

It's great to have a place to put it all down and then having another blog book will be priceless.

Kim said...

Consider this peer pressure enough... more blogs please! :)